Beginning in 2014 we are excited to implement the ISJL (Institute for Southern Jewish Life) curriculum in Pre-school through 10th grade.
Pre K – 10th Grade Curriculum Highlights
- Spiraled curriculum in which
- Students revisit key content areas with increased sophistication as they progress through the curriculum.
- Developmentally appropriate
- Nurturing students’ Jewish identity
- Variety of activities in each lesson that accommodate different learning styles
For more information on the curriculum, please visit https://www.isjl.org/curriculum-highlights.html